Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) v3.0 is a five-day, instructor-led training course that teaches learners how to perform basic troubleshooting steps in enterprise branch office networks, preparing learners for Cisco CCNA certification. This high-impact, instructor-led training, includes a full year of an exclusive digital learning self-paced course with many benefits that companies who are not an authorized Cisco learning partner simple can't offer.
ICND 2 provides network administrators with the knowledge and skills needed to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot a small enterprise network. Key additions to this latest revision include; understanding of Quality of Service (QoS) elements and their applicability, how virtualized and cloud services will interact and impact enterprise networks, along with an overview of network programmability and the related controller types and tools that are available to support software defined network architectures.
- Operate a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Describe how to configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in an IPv4 environment, and configure EIGRP for IPv6
- Configure and troubleshoot OSPF in an IPv4 environment and configure OSPF for IPv6
- Define characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN
- Describe how device management can be implemented using the traditional and intelligent ways.
This new live online Instructor-led training, plus 1 year access to a self-paced course, is designed to be the most effective official Cisco Course on the market today. The content is presented in easily-consumable segments via live online instructor-led training, Instructor video and searchable text,and interactivity as enabled through hands-on labs, discovery labs, content review questions, and graded challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. Gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leader board, to encourage better performance.
Upon completing the course, students will be able to meet the following objectives:
- Install, operate, and troubleshoot a medium-sized network, including connecting to a WAN and implementing network security.
- Describe the effects of new technologies such as IoE, IoT, IWAN, and SDN on network evolution.
Who Should Attend
- Network Engineers
- Network Administrators
- Network Support Technicians
- Help Desk Technicians