Outline is based on official Cisco Class. Actual outline may vary slightly from location to location. If you want exact outline, please contact us.
ICND1 v2.0 includes major updates and aligns to an updated blueprint. Several topics have been moved from ICND2 into ICND1, while some topics, such as RIP and wireless, have been removed from this course. Course content has been adapted to Cisco IOS Software Release 15 and technically updated. All configuration commands are introduced through examples and supported with lab exercises. All labs are developed with new pod topology and newer networking gear.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives :
- Describe network fundamentals and build simple LANs
- Establish Internet connectivity
- Manage network device security
- Expand small to medium sized networks with WAN connectivity
- Describe IPv6 basics
Who Should Attend:
- Channel Partner / Reseller