Elements of this syllabus are subject to change.
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to maintain a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 database. The course focuses on teaching individuals how to use SQL Server 2008 product features and tools related to maintaining a database.
Audience: This course is intended for IT Professionals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure SQL Server 2008.
- Manage database files.
- Backup and restore databases.
- Manage security.
- Transfer data into and out of SQL Server.
- Automate administrative tasks.
- Replicate data between SQL Server instances.
- Maintain high availability.
- Monitor SQL Server.