Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions (SITCS) v1.5 is a 5-day instructor led course that provides network professional with the knowledge to implement Cisco FirePOWER NGIPS (Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System) and Cisco AMP (Advanced Malware Protection), as well as Web Security, Email Security and Cloud Web Security. You will gain hands-on experience configuring various advance Cisco security solutions for mitigating outside threats and securing traffic traversing the firewall.
After completing this course the student should be able to:
- Describe and implement Cisco Web Security Appliance
- Describe and implement Cloud Web Security
- Describe and implement Cisco Email Security Appliance
- Describe and implement Advanced Malware Protection
- Describe and implement Cisco FirePOWER Next-Generation IPS
- Describe and implement Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services Module
Who should attend?
Network security engineers