This hands-on instructor-led workshop provides concepts, processes, procedures and best practices necessary to successfully use the SiteProtector management platform. Intrusion prevention systems are a critical part of any information security architecture, and this workshop helps you master the tools required to successfully implement and manage the IBM security infrastructure.
The course materials focus on mastering the SiteProtector Console. You will gain knowledge of the SiteProtector components, learning how the different components act in concert to monitor and protect a real-world network. You will also learn through hands-on labs how to configure SiteProtector, as well as how to monitor and manage assets through the SiteProtector console.
- This intermediate-level course is for network and security professionals evaluating, implementing, managing, or monitoring IBM Proventia Management SiteProtector.
- Describe the SiteProtector architecture, its components, and the security appliances and software agents managed by SiteProtector
- Install SiteProtector components
- Navigate and configure the SiteProtector Console
- Organize network assets
- Create, modify, deploy and manage policies
- Assign and manage SiteProtector permissions
- Update SiteProtector components and agents
- Manage SiteProtector components
- Use SiteProtector tools to moniore and analyze events
- Configure agent responses
- Export data and run reports