This course provides concepts, processes, procedures, and practices necessary to successfully use the SiteProtector management platform. Intrusion prevention systems are a critical part of any information security architecture, and this course helps you master the tools required to successfully implement and manage the IBM Security infrastructure products.
The course focuses on mastering the SiteProtector Console. You gain knowledge of the SiteProtector components, learning how the different components act in concert to monitor and protect a real-world network. You also learn through hands-on labs how to configure SiteProtector and how to monitor and manage assets through the console.
- This basic course is designed for network and security professionals who evaluate, implement, manage, or monitor IBM Security SiteProtector.
- Describe the SiteProtector architecture, its components, and the security appliances and software agents managed by SiteProtector
- Install SiteProtector components
- Navigate and configure the SiteProtector Console
- Organize network assets
- Create, modify, deploy and manage policies
- Assign and manage SiteProtector permissions
- Update SiteProtector components and agents
- Manage SiteProtector components
- Use SiteProtector tools to moniore and analyze events
- Configure agent responses
- Export data and run reports