Learn how to build custom applications utilizing the SharePoint platform. This is a hands-on, deep dive into SharePoint for developers and features numerous labs to "learn by doing." In this Sharepoint web development training course you'll learn how to take advantage of the SharePoint object model, how to develop custom web parts, customize lists and libraries, develop complex workflows, integrate data from external systems, customize the user interface, and much more! In addition, students will learn how to use Visual Studio and SharePoint Designer to develop SharePoint applications.
Companies today are looking for ways to accelerate their development efforts and deliver feature-rich, intuitive applications quickly. By utilizing the SharePoint platform, developers will learn how to take advantage of the tremendous capabilities of SharePoint. Instead of "re-inventing the wheel", leverage the SharePoint built-in features and reduce the amount of coding and time required to deliver feature-rich applications.
This class is designed for SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint 365 users. Labs are conducted in SharePoint 2016.
- Reduce development time and time-to-market
- Accelerate your development efforts by learning from an expert
- Hands-on labs to practice and use the lecture material
- Taught by SharePoint developers with years of practical experience
- Learn best practices and methods that make development faster and easier
- Develop expertise in SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio 2012
- Unleash the power of SharePoint in your custom applications
- Consolidate development to a single platform and integrate all your external data systems
- Utilize course materials as an on-going reference for your development team
- Learn performance tuning techniques, security interfaces, and more!
Companies today are building large scale, mission critical applications on the SharePoint platform – including the Department of Defense, CITGO, Exxon, and Fannie Mae. SharePoint marks the continued maturation of SharePoint as a development platform for building even richer collaborative web applications and integrating with other Line of Business systems in the enterprise.
Who should attend:
- Web Developers
- Database Developers
- SharePoint Administrators
This class is for SharePoint 2013, 2016, and Office 365 Users.