About this course
This course is designed for the Power User, Collection Administrator and Developers that want to learn the new SharePoint 2013 workflow development process using SharePoint Designer 2013, the Visual Designer and Visio 2013. SharePoint 2016 maintains the same functionality as SharePoint 2013 for workflows and continues to use SharePoint Designer 2013.
Included with the course and intended for you to take away are videos of each of the critical lessons taught in the course.
This course is intended for all business professionals including IT professional, developers, managers, project leads, project managers, and team leads, but we do not expect coding skills, just thinking skills!
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explore SharePoint 2013 Designer User Interface.
- Use Backstage View.
- Create a Subsite.
- Create a Site Template.
- Delete a Subsite.
- Create a SharePoint List.
- Create a SharePoint Library.
- View Content Types.
- Create a New Content Type.
- Create a Site Column.
- Add a Content Type to a List or Library.
- Use The Out-Of-The-Box Workflows.
- Use The Three-State Workflow.
- Use The Approval Workflow.
- Use The Collect Feedback.
- Create a Workflow Lunch Request.
- Create a Workflow with a Custom Message.
- Create and Configure Workflow Parameters
- Create and Configure Stages, Steps, and Parallel Blocks.
- Create and Configure Reusable Workflow.
- Create and Configure State Machine Workflow.
- Use a List as a Data Source.
- Open a Workflow in Visual Designer.
- Create a Workflow in Visual Designer.