This intensive, instructor-led training helps you prepare for the MCSE: SharePoint certification
Gain the cloud-related skills required for the latest Microsoft certifications through this broad and extensive hands-on training experience. This boot camp features an online study program and a choice of delivery methods to suit your learning style preference.
This accelerated learning environment helps you build your hands-on skills and prepare for the MCSE: SharePoint 2013 certification exams. This extended-hours boot camp, led by senior Global Knowledge instructors, includes targeted lectures using Microsoft Learning recommended content as well as twelve months of access to over 40 hands-on remote labs.
This boot camp includes all the exam vouchers required for certification, along with one free retake voucher if needed. It also includes access to our Microsoft Boot Camp Exclusives, providing indispensible certification exam prep.
Although not required to attend this boot camp, it should be noted that in order to qualify for the MCSE: SharePoint certification candidates must either hold or obtain an MCSA: Server 2012 or MCSA: Office 365 certification.
This course incorporates content from Microsoft Official Courses (MOC):
- Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 (M20331)
- Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 (M20332)
You Will Prepare for These Exams
- 70-331: Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
- 70-332: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
Your course includes a twelve-month subscription to these exclusive benefits*:
- 12 months of anytime access to your course labs and lab environment
- 12 months of 24/7 access to mentoring via chat, email, and phone
- 12 months of on-demand access to indexed, searchable recordings of your Virtual Classroom or Virtual Classroom Fit class
- 12 months of unlimited retakes of your class
- 30 days of access to the online Microsoft Press E-Reference Library, including all training kits, exam references, and rapid review books
- 30 days of access to a recommended Microsoft reading List designed by our instructors, including topics and chapters within the Microsoft Press E-Reference Library
- 12 months of access to recorded "Power Hours" -- an online review session covering key exam objectives conducted by our expert instructors - for each exam
- A six-month subscription to Professional Edge
What You'll Learn
- Design the physical and information architecture for a SharePoint deployment
- Install and configure a SharePoint farm
- Manage servers and services in a SharePoint farm
- Implement claims based authentication
- Implement server to server authentication
- Implement Enterprise Search in a SharePoint farm
- Implement User Profiles and social computing in a SharePoint farm
- Integrate external data and Business Intelligence into a SharePoint farm
- Implement disaster recovery and availability in a SharePoint farm
- Manage customizations to a SharePoint farm, including apps, solutions and workflow.
- Manage web publishing capabilities
- Implement content management capabilities
Who Should to Attend
- IT Professionals seeking the MCSE: SharePoint 2013 certification
- IT Professionals who want a deep understanding of designing, implementing and maintaining a SharePoint enterprise farm
- IT Professionals seeking to understand new capabilities in SharePoint 2013