Course Objective: You will use, create, and edit content in a team website. You will also create and perform basic management of a team site using SharePoint Foundation 2010.
Target Student: This course is designed for individuals who will need to access information on a Microsoft SharePoint team site or for individuals who may need to create and manage a team website.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- identify basic functions of collaboration technology and Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 team sites.
- add and modify list items and work with list views.
- add, edit, and share documents across libraries and wikis.
- communicate and collaborate with team members.
- work remotely with SharePoint content.
- customize your SharePoint environment.
- create a team site.
- perform basic site administration.