This class combines Site Member and Site Owner courses, to provide comprehensive training that will present students with a ground-up understanding for how to use, operate and build sites in a Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 environment. Students first learn about site navigation, data storage and retrieval through instructor-led modules covering navigation, search and effective use of lists and libraries. Buildings on this information, students then take a deeper dive into site administration, learning how to create and manage sites, lists, libraries, views and workflows. Security and rights administration are also covered. Functional concepts and best practices are interwoven into the material, providing a framework for the topics discussed.
- This course combines focus and understanding for those contributing to, building or managing MOSS 2007 sites. Individuals performing the jobs listed below will benefit from knowledge gained in this course.
- MOSS 2007 users who want to develop a better understanding of how to efficiently find content, use and contribute to collaborative sites
- MOSS 2007 users who are responsible for managing one or more sites or site components, such as lists and libraries
- Help Desk personnel who provide support to end users that use or manage MOSS 2007 sites
At Course Completion:
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Be able to operate and build sites in a Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 environment
- Will learn site navigation and data storage
- Will be able to search and effectively use lists and libraries.
- Management of site administration, creating sites, lists, libraries, security, rights administration, views, and work flows.