This hands-on course is designed for testing professionals already familiar with programming in Visual Basic (VBA) and the fundamentals of TestPartner. The course explores advanced tool use through programming in VBA. In addition to class lecture, students will complete lab exercises to reinforce critical tool and language concepts, and gain hands-on experience guidedby an expert instructor.
- Anyone already familiar with both TestPartner and Visual Basic (VBA) and wants exposure to advanced techniques with the tool as applied to functional GUI testing.
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand and use TestPartner proxy objects
- Use TestPartner's Object() method to interact with target objects
- Create custom checks
- Create and use TestPartner events (Wait() and Whenever() methods)
- Program against the TestPartner API to manage project assets
- Create and use String maps to hold Unicode strings
- Use TestPartner/VBA to handle Internationalized applications
- Submit SQL calls via ADO
- Program against HTML objects
- Program against the Win32 API
- Use Regular Expressions to parse data strings