This training course, for experienced VMware vSphere® personnel, teaches advanced skills for configuring and maintaining a highly available and scalable virtual infrastructure. The course is based on VMware ESXi 5.5 and VMware® vCenter Server 5.5.
This course prepares the student for the VMware Certified Advanced Professional Datacenter Administration [V5] certification (VCAP5-DCA). Completion of this course also satisfies the prerequisite for taking the VMware® Certified Professional 5 exam.
By the end of the course, you should be able to do the following:
- Configure and manage ESXi networking and storage for a large and sophisticated enterprise.
- Manage changes to the vSphere environment.
- Optimize the performance of all vSphere components.
- Troubleshoot operational faults and identify their root causes.
- Use VMware vSphere® ESXi Shell and VMware vSphere® Management Assistant to manage vSphere.
- Use VMware vSphere® Auto Deploy to provision ESXi hosts.
Who Should Attend:
- Experienced system administrators
- Systems engineers
- System integrators