Gain advanced vSphere troubleshooting skills.
This hands-on training workshop provides you with the advanced knowledge, skills, and abilities to achieve competence in troubleshooting the VMware® vSphere® environment. This workshop also increases your skill and competence in using the command line to analyze problems. The workshop is based on VMware ESXi 5.5 and VMware vCenter Server 5.5. You will spend approximately 75% of class in hands-on labs.
What You'll Learn
- Use the VMware vSphere Web Client, the command line, and log files to diagnose and correct problems in vSphere
- Configure SSL certificate issues
- Troubleshoot networking issues
- Troubleshoot storage issues
- Troubleshoot single sign-on issues
- Troubleshoot vCenter Server issues
- Troubleshoot ESXi host issues
- Troubleshoot VMware vSphere High Availability cluster issues
- Troubleshoot VMware vSphere vMotion® issues
- Troubleshoot virtual machine issues
Who Needs to Attend
- System administrators
- System integrators