This is the introductory level of our Adobe Premiere Pro classes. This course teaches you the essentials of digital video editing with Adobe Premiere Pro in two days of intensive hands-on training. You learn how to use the interface and editing tools for producing broadcast-quality movies used for video, multimedia, and the Web.
What you’ll learn in this training course:
- Digital video basics
- Premiere Pro tools, timeline and workspace
- Capturing and digitizing video
- Basic editing and post-production skills
- Adding audio tracks including music and voiceovers
- Creating and applying titles, effects and transitions
- Rendering and exporting your video to tape, DVD or digital formats
Audience for this training course:
- This introductory Adobe Premiere Pro course is designed for media professionals with little to no prior knowledge of using Adobe Premiere Pro. Advanced Premiere Pro users with no formal training will also benefit from this class as tips, tricks, keyboard shortcuts and essential foundation skills are covered throughout this class.