About This Workshop
Elements of this syllabus are subject to change.
This three-day instructor-led workshop provides students with the knowledge and skills to develop Microsoft( Windows( Forms applications using Microsoft Visual Studio( 2005. The workshop focuses on user interfaces, program structure, and implementation details.
At Workshop Completion
After completing this workshop, students will be able to:
- Create a simple Windows Forms application.
- Configure standard controls.
- Build menus.
- Display and edit data by using data-bound controls.
- Provide user assistance and enhance usability.
- Create consistent applications by using dialogs and forms inheritance.
- Add print and report functionality to a Windows Forms application.
- Perform asynchronous tasks by using the BackgroundWorker component.
- Deploy a Windows Forms application by using ClickOnce.