About This Workshop
Elements of this syllabus are subject to change.
This three-day instructor-led workshop provides students with the knowledge and skills to develop distributed applications by using the Microsoft( .NET Framework and Microsoft Visual Studio( 2005. The workshop focuses on building distributed applications by using Web services, remoting, Microsoft Message Queuing, and serviced components.
At Workshop Completion
After completing this workshop, students will be able to:
- Build and use a Web service.
- Configure and customize a Web service application.
- Call Web methods asynchronously.
- Build remote client and server applications.
- Create and serialize remoteable types.
- Manage the lifetime of remote objects.
- Call remote methods asynchronously.
- Implement remote events.
- Send and receive messages by using Microsoft Message Queuing.
- Create and use serviced components.