This three-day instructor-led course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to develop HTML5 web applications using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create and view a simple Web application using HTML within the Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 SP1 IDE.
- Explain the new semantic and structural elements that can be used to create HTML5 Webpages.
- Create Web forms that make use of validation capabilities using the new input types and attributes included in the HTML5 specifications.
- Create layouts and styles using advanced CSS and CSS3.
- Integrate graphics and multimedia into webpages using the Canvas, SVG, Video and Audio elements.
- Implement offline data scenarios using the new HTML5 Web Storage API.