Unity Connection Administration (UCA) v11.0 describes Cisco Unity Connection administration features, options, and configuration settings as they apply to the administrator. The course presents Cisco Unity Connection with the focused goal of providing the administrators with the necessary skills to perform their day-to-day job functions using the Cisco Unity Connection version 11.0 system.
While the Cisco Unity Connection software used in the class will be version 11.0.1, the course material is applicable to versions 8.x, 9.x, 10.x or 11.x. The concepts and the lab tasks are the same for most of the Cisco Unity Connection software versions.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Explain the function of Cisco Unity Connection and the various interfaces that are used to access the system
- Describe the components that are required for user call processing by Cisco Unity Connection
- Implement the various features and options that are available to users in Cisco Unity Connection
- Explore the version 11.0 features and functions
- Use the various applications, tools, and reports that are available in Cisco Unity Connection
Who Should Attend
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- IT support personnel
- Helpdesk support staff
The secondary audience for this course is as follows:
- Introduction to Cisco Unity Connection for Network Engineering Staff Personnel