About this Course
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills needed to isolate, document and resolve problems on a Windows 7 desktop or laptop computer. It will also help test takers prepare for the 70-685 exam.
This course is intended for Windows 7 desktop support technicians who resolve server and desktop problems. A minimum of three years of experience configuring and supporting desktop or laptop operating systems is recommended.
At Course Completion
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify and Resolve Desktop Application Issues
- Identify the Cause of and Resolve Networking Issues
- Manage and Maintain Systems That Run Windows 7
- Support Mobile Users
- Identify the Cause of and Resolve Security Issues