Elements of this syllabus are subject to change.
This two-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage Windows Media Services.
This course is intended for existing Windows Media Services (WMS) Streaming Media Services Technology Specialists and other Technology Specialists interested in expanding their job skills to include WMS.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure Live Streaming solutions.
- Configure On-Demand Streaming solutions.
- Configure service roles.
- Configure logging and plug-ins.
- Configure Advanced Streaming solutions 7.0.
- Configure WMS availability solutions.