Upgrade your MCSA to the MCITP: Server Administrator certification.
- This Boot Camp will prepare Microsoft professionals for the Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Server Administrator certification for Windows Server 2008. In this intensive test-preparation program, you will practice sample questions and take simulated exams using Transcender, the industry-leading IT certification-preparation product. Fast-paced, rapid review sessions cover key material, providing comprehensive exam preparation. The Boot Camp includes all the exam vouchers needed for certification, along with one free retake voucher for each exam if needed.
You Will Prepare for These Exams:
Current MCSAs on Windows Server 2003 will take:
- 70-648: TS: Upgrading your MCSA on Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2008, Technology Specialist
- 70-646: Pro: Windows Server 2008, Server Administrator
New certification candidates will take:
- 70-642: TS: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring
- 70-640: TS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring
Upon Passing the Exams You Will Earn These Certifications:
- MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Configuration
- MCTS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Configuration
- MCITP: Server Administrator
Free Retake Exam Voucher
- Students who take the MCITP: Server and Enterprise Administrator Combo Boot Camp from Global Knowledge will be issued a free retake exam voucher, if needed. Should any student fail the initial exam, he or she will be eligible to receive a second exam voucher.*
To receive your second exam voucher send us a copy of the results of your first test, and we'll e-mail you a new exam voucher.
(*Note: The second exam voucher will only be issued within one year of the first exam voucher issue date.)
Upgrade your skills with Server 2008 MCITP certification
- This Boot Camp upgrades current MCSAs to the MCITP: Server Administrator certification.
What You'll Learn:
- Key topics and concepts tested on the MCITP: Server Administrator exams
- Structure of the MCITP: Server Administrator exams and the most effective test-taking strategies
- How to be successful on Microsoft's new performance-based test format
- Use the Transcender test-preparation software to reinforce learning objectives, validate current knowledge, and review the most comprehensive and realistic exam questions
- Pinpoint your weak areas and strengthen them to ensure success on the MCITP: Server Administrator exams
Who Needs to Attend:
- MCSAs on Windows Server 2003
- IT professionals with at least two years of hands-on experience implementing and administering network and desktop operating systems
- Systems engineers, network engineers, systems analysts, network analysts, and technical consultants who want to earn their MCITP: Server Administrator credential in an accelerated format
Required: At least two years of hands-on experience administering Windows 2000 or Windows 2003
Recommended: Managing and Maintaining Server 2008 (Course 6121)
It is strongly recommended that students take our Microsoft Boot Camp Readiness pre-assessment test prior to registration
Configuring, Managing, and Maintaining Server 2008 R2 (M6419)