Exams Included & Administered During Camp:
- 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2
- 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012 R2
- 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services R2
- 70-695: Deploying Windows Desktops and Enterprise Applications
- 70-696: Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune
- Airfare - Your Location To Tampa, FL*
- 5 Microsoft Test Vouchers
- Microsoft Training Books
- 15 Nights of Lodging
- 5 Retake Vouchers (if needed)
- 24x7 On-demand Labs for 6 months
- Ground Transportation
- Onsite Pearson Vue Test Center
- Instructor Led Classroom Training
The MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2 / MCSE Enterprise Device and Apps certification boot camp is a 15 day comprehensive deep dive into the Windows Server and the Enterprise Device and Apps covering topics such as installing, configuring, deploying and administering. This instructor led face to face training camp will teach you the skills needed to support a Windows Server environment.
This MCSA Windows Server / MCSE Enterprise Device and apps boot camp incorporates Microsoft Official Courseware:
- 20410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2
- 20411 Administering Windows Server 2012 R2
- 20412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 R2 Services
- 20695 Deploying Windows Desktop and Enterprise Applications
- 20696 Administering System Center Configuration Manager and Intune
While attending this training program - you take five exams to test and certify for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2012 / Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Enterprise Device and Apps official certification. If your goal is to learn how to use Windows Server 2012 and pass the certification exams (70-410, 70-411, 70-412, 70-695 & 70-696) - you've found the right place. This course is a hybrid of actual hands on learning combined with focused materials mapped to exam objectives.
CAMPUS - We have invested $150,000 into a complete training center construction build out. Larger classrooms, no sound transference between training rooms, new desk / executive leather chairs & great common areas.
CLASSROOM SERVERS - Students work on a dedicated Dell 8500 / 8700 with an Intel i7 (4th generation), minimum of 16GB memory (Most with 32 GB) and most with 512GB SSD drives.
CAMPUS INTERNET - The campus is connected with a 300Mbs Verizon Fios Business Connection which provides complete internet (including VPN) access for students.
COMMON AREA - Unlike any training facility ever - break room with Mame Arcade, high end "kitchen" with snacks, drinks (Starbucks Coffee, 100% juices, sodas, etc) and breathtaking terrace.
LODGING - We use the Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites Lakewood Ranch. This "upgraded" hotel offers extremely comfortable beds, great breakfast and very fast (Verizon) internet access.
NEAR BY AMENITIES - Many shops, restaurants and grocery options are available within walking distance. Additionally - the hotel provided scheduled shuttle services. Restaurants like Bone Fish Grill, Ruby Tuesday's, Five Guys, Chipotle, Quiznos, Chili's and over 20 additional choices in the immediate area. All of these options are offered in a pedestrian walking village.