In this course, you will prepare for the CCNP Wireless certification, a professional-level certification specializing in the wireless field. You will develop a firm understanding of how to conduct a site survey, explore WLAN topologies for voice and data, and learn about location appliance services. Through hands-on labs, you will examine design strategies, including the Cisco WCS planning tool, Cisco Spectrum Expert, and Ekahau survey tool, and you will explore methodologies and project management.
Laptops are provided for participation in the labs. Use of your own laptop is not permitted due to the software requirements of the class.
What You'll Learn
- Requirements for preparing for a site survey
- Requirements for planning a site survey
- Perform a site survey for data, voice, and location applications
- Placement of the access points for data, voice, and location applications
- Assess the deployment of the WLAN
Who Needs to Attend
- Wireless network engineers, mid-level wireless support engineers, wireless test engineers, and wireless network designers, and other IT professionals tasked with performing or overseeing site surveys for WLAN solution implementations
- Individuals wishing to attain CCNP Wireless certification