Cisco Prime Infrastructure is part of a Unified Access solution that converges traditional wired and wireless networks into a single network management tool. Managing Unified Access Networks with Cisco Prime Infrastructure (WMUAPI) v1.0 is a 3 day instructor led course that provides learners with the knowledge and skills to deploy, manage, and maintain a Cisco Prime Infrastructure v2.0 solution.
The goal of WMUAPI v1.0 is to provide network engineers, network administrators, and network managers the knowledge to manage the Unified Access infrastructure using Cisco Prime Infrastructure v2.0. WMUAPI v1.0 has a network management perspective and addresses the common tasks and goals as required by personnel working within an enterprise. The course and lab follow the story of a customer scenario (Case Study) showing how the customer will use Cisco Prime Infrastructure v2.0 to create and deploy configurations, monitor, and troubleshoot their Unified Access network devices. WMUAPI v1.0 also includes lesson assessments (self-checks) to ensure the correct depth of knowledge has been achieved.
By the end of this course, you will achieve the following objectives:
- Describe the architecture, licensing, migration capabilities, assurance, compliance features, and setup of Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.0.
- Identify the pre-deployment and design tasks in the design lifecycle phase.
- Describe how to deploy device configurations with Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
- Examine the different available templates and their capabilities and how to create configurations and deploy them using these templates.
- Describe roles of operations workforce and applicable features of Cisco Prime Infrastructure.
- Perform device discovery and configuration tasks.
- Explore the monitoring and management capabilities of Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Create monitoring templates, and perform health and performance monitoring.
- Use Prime Infrastructure to troubleshoot and perform problem isolation
- Create and customize a wide range of reports using Prime Infrastructure 2.0
Who Should Attend
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Channel Partner / Reseller