This iPhone training course teaches application development for the iOS platform. It covers iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices. This course starts off by building a solid foundation in Objective-C. It then goes into details of application user interface development. After that the class teaches network access, SQL database, multimedia and graphics programming. After completing this iPhone training course, a student will be able to build robust, high performing and compelling applications for iPhone and iPad.
What students will learn?
- User friendly GUI development
- Network communication
- Multi-tasking and multi-threading
- Data storage in file system and database
- Multi-media programming
- Detecting memory leaks and resolving them
- Performance tuning
- Developers and architects responsible for iOS application development.