In three days, learn to leverage Google Analytics to better track and optimize your site.
Using Google Analytics is like understanding a visitor's journey through your website. You can apply measurement, collection and analysis of data to determine the key drivers of your traffic and to optimize your site's performance. Using the efficient yet comprehensive insights and tracking tools Google provides can be one of the most effective keys to truly maximizing your presence, engagement, conversions and user experience.
This course teaches a complete set of real-world skills through a highly interactive student experience. You will get hands-on practice learning the tools in class. Since real experience and practice is the main enabler of proficiency with Google Analytics, we make sure you have the opportunity to set up a profile, add a filter, analyze trends, segment your data, understand where traffic originates (and why) and discuss the impact of your data as it pertains to your own website(s). All attendees will leave class ready to implement Google Analytics back at their own workplace.
In addition to mastering the skills of Google Analytics, students will be able to take and pass the Google Analytics Individual Qualification exam. Passing this exam makes you certified in Google Analytics and shows your company and clients that you are truly an expert using the Google Analytics tool.
In this Google Analytics training course, you will learn:
- Incorporate Google Analytics into your current marketing efforts
- Set up and enhance your Google Analytics account and profile
- Analyze trends
- Measure conversions
- Calculate revenue and ROI
- Understand data points and their impact on your business
- Interpret visitor behavior to your website
- Identify various segments visiting your website
- Research keywords that visitors are using to find your site
- Evaluate shopping cart behavior
- Quantify the success of your campaigns
- Schedule reports and share data with stakeholders
Who Should Attend Google Analytics Training:
Marketing professionals and business owners with little experience using Google Analytics are ideal candidates to take the course. The benefit of learning Google Analytics will transcend into better ad copy and website content, stronger marketing initiatives, and higher-converting web pages.