The chief goal of this class is to teach how to build a SOA application from ground up. It covers the full lifecycle of a SOA project - requirements gathering, design, implementation and testing.
If you are getting started with SOA development, this class offers a wonderful opportunity for your development team to get a concrete idea for how a SOA application is built.
The course consists of both pen and paper labs and hands-on labs using IBM WebSphere Integration Developer V6.0 to build, test and run SOA applications.
Note: We can offer the labs using other platforms such as BEA WebLogic or Microsoft .NET. Please ask your sales representative for your customization needs.
- What is SOA and why we need this approach.
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)).
- How Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) is achieved using SOA.
- How to capture requirements for a SOA project.
- How to perform analysis and design.
- How to implement services and business processes.
- Technical details of XML schema, SOAP and WSDL.
- How to test SOA applications.
- J2EE developers who are responsible for developing SOA based application integration solutions.
- Architects who will like to get hands on practical experience developing a full SOA application from start to finish. For a more indepth SOA architecture related training, please use WA1471 Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) for Architects.