Android is an open source platform for mobile computing. Applications are developed using familiar Java and Eclipse tools. Many vendors and carriers offer Android based devices (phones). Android is enjoying a healthy growth, in terms of hand set sells, applications available and new project starts. This Android training course teaches students the architecture, API and techniques to create robust, high performance and appealing applications for the Android devices. While many classes focus on the mobile device, this course also deals with the server side architecture. This makes the class ideal for enterprise class businesses.
What students will learn?
- The architecture of Android OS.
- Using the Eclipse based development environment.
- GUI development.
- Supporting multiple languages.
- Accessing data from files, network and SQL database.
- Audio and video playback.
- Automated testing of your applications.
- Selling your applications in Android market.
- Developers and architects who will be developing applications for Android devices.