This Oracle Database: SQL Workshop II helps you enhance your skills as an Application developer by learning how to manage the database objects, data dictionary views and multicolumn subqueries. Expert Oracle instructors will teach you how to write more efficient queries using the functions that support timezone and regular expressions.
- Grant and revoke privileges and roles.
- Manage schema objects and data dictionary views.
- Write efficient and complex subqueries.
- Use the in-built functions supporting the usage of regular expressions and time zone.
Benefits to You
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
Advanced Features of SQL
By enrolling in this course, you’ll also gain exposure to using the advanced features of SQL to query and manipulate data within the database. Learn to control privileges at the object and system level, while deep diving into advanced querying and reporting techniques.
Reinforce Your Knowledge with Hands-On Practices
During this SQL workshop, you’ll use Oracle SQL Developer as the main environment tool for writing SQL. SQL*Plus is introduced as an optional tool. Demonstrations and hands-on practice reinforce new concepts that are introduced.
- Functional Implementer
- Forms Developer
- System Analysts
- Application Developers
- PL/SQL Develope
- Control database access to specific objects
- Add new users with different levels of access privileges
- Manage schema objects
- Run data definition language (DDL) statements to create and manage schema objects
- Manage objects with data dictionary views
- Manipulate large data sets in the Oracle database by using subqueries
- Manage data in different time zones
- Write multiple-column subqueries
- Use scalar and correlated subqueries
- Use the regular expression support in SQL