In this two-day (or four evening) advanced Illustrator course you will discover the power and versatility of vector artwork. As the most advanced of our regularly scheduled Illustrator classes, this course takes you beyond the basics to learn the many capabilities available to you in Illustrator. This two-day course also covers troubleshooting for production personnel as well as advanced techniques for interesting design effects.
This Illustrator training class has been updated for Adobe Illustrator CC, but is suitable for users of versions CS6 and CS5 as well, and training for previous versions of Adobe Illustrator is also available. This Illustrator training class is available as a regularly scheduled class at our classroom location, or as a private class at your location or online. This Illustrator training class is delivered by the instructors who wrote the Adobe Illustrator Digital Classroom, so you learn from expert instructors that have extensive experience designing and teaching.
What you’ll learn in this training course
- Revisiting essential Illustrator tools and features
- Working with symbols and instances
- Using and applying effects and transparency
- Exporting and saving files
- Integrating with InDesign, Flash, Microsoft Expression Blend, Premiere and After Effects
- Advanced blending techniques
- Additional features in Adobe Illustrator
Audience for this training course
- This advanced Adobe Illustrator course is designed for media professionals with prior knowledge of using Adobe Illustrator. Knowledge of the skills covered in the introductory Adobe Illustrator course is highly recommended.