In this course, you'll gain the essential preparation needed to pass the PMP and CAPM exams. Concentrating on exam content from A Guide to the Project Management Body of KnowledgeFifth Edition (PMBOK® Guide) and other sources, this course includes a wide variety of learning tools and study aids, all using PMI® terminology.
Learning activities in this Boot Camp target each of the three major learning styles: visual, auditory, and kinesthetic. Using the simple tool in our study guide, you can identify your learning style. You will receive three suggestions for approaches to studying for the exam that focus on the strengths of each learning style, including yours.
This interactive course includes:
- PMBOK® GuideFifth Edition
- Over 600 practice questions
- PMP Exam prep study guides with supplemental audio CDs
- Exercises throughout to reinforce PMP and CAPM exam concepts
- Handy reference charts
- Exercises to increase memory recall
- Flash cards for each knowledge area
Our PMP Exam Prep Boot Camp is the best in the industry. Our unique study methodology ensures your success. In fact, we guarantee it.
If classroom training and a few days away from the office are not an option for you, then consider our Guided PMP Exam Prep course. It combines self-paced study and instructor-led virtual training that is spread over a three-month period, allowing you to prepare for the PMP or CAPM exams at your own pace and around your schedule.
What You'll Learn
- Prepare to take the PMP or CAPM exams
- Become familiar with PMBOK® Guide terms, definitions, and processes
- Master test-taking techniques
- Learn styles and types of questions found on the PMP or CAPM exams
- PMBOK® Guide's five process groups, ten knowledge areas, and the area of professional and social responsibility
Who Needs to Attend
Associate project managers, project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team members seeking the PMP or CAPM certification.