This course is for customers implementing R12, R12.1 and R12.2
In this intensive course, you'll learn the concepts and functions that are critical to the System Administrator role. This includes managing security, managing concurrent processing, monitoring your system using Oracle Applications Manager, SOA and web services for system administration, and other related topics.
- Set up and administer security-related features.
- Monitor Oracle E-Business Suite activities using OAM.
- Understand the fundamentals of Oracle Workflow, including its setup.
- Configure flexfields and understand how they are used by Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Set up and manage profile options, printers, personalizations, and other features.
- Describe service-oriented architecture (SOA) and manage service life cycle activities.
Benefits to You
Better understand how to effectively control security, monitor your system, and handle day-to-day system administrator tasks for Oracle E-Business Suite applications, so that your organization can more rapidly realize the full value of Oracle E-Business Suite.
Build a Foundation
The System Administrator Fundamentals course gives you the foundation to effectively control security and ensure smooth operations for an E-Business Suite installation. Demonstrations and hands-on activities reinforce the fundamental concepts of configuring an Oracle E-Business Suite, as well as handling day-to-day system administrator tasks.
- Application Developers
- Support Engineer
- Functional Implementer
- Technical Administrator
- Describe Oracle Workflow
- Understand concurrent processing
- Describe diagnostics and troubleshooting tools for Oracle E-Business Suite
- Define profile option values
- Set up auditing
- Set up printing
- Manage Folders
- Implement function security
- Implement Oracle User Management
- Implement flexfields
- Manage the Oracle E-Business Suite with Oracle Applications Manager