The Triple Constraint or Project Management Triangle shows how scope, time and cost all affect project quality. Gaining an understanding of this relationship will help you improve project quality, increase the likelihood of project success, and help you deliver more projects on-time and within budget.
This course will give you a fundamental understanding of how to manage a project with proven concepts, tools, templates and best practices. Starting from the beginning, you will first learn to properly define a project, and then move into understanding the different project methodologies, including Waterfall, Agile and Iterative project management. Designed for both people new to the project management role, as well as seasoned PMs, hands-on group exercises will encourage collaboration between these different experience levels furthering the learning experience through peer collaboration.
- Understand stakeholder analysis
- Understandthe elements of a Project Charter
- Gather high-level requirements
- Define project scope to avoid scope creep
- Create a Project Schedule
- Estimate activity, budgets and costs
- Manage risk and the critical path to your project’s delivery
This project management 101 training course is intended for both novice and experienced Project Managers and their supporters.