The one-day Microsoft Dynamics GP Receivables Management course explores the accounting cycle and the processes required to enter invoices and receive payments from customers. This course also explains how to perform additional functions such as entering credit memos, prepayments, small balance write offs, print customer statements, enter and void scheduled payments, and month-end closing procedures.
This course is intended for anyone wanting to learn the basic features and to develop a working knowledge of the typical day-to-day procedures required to effectively use Microsoft Dynamics GP Receivables Management.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Perform Receivables Management related data entry functions including customer invoicing, customer payment application and recurring invoices.
- Perform maintenance on Receivables Management documents and maintenance records such as customers, customer classes and scheduled payments.
- Apply payments and prepayments to customer balances or against specific invoices.
- Print standard reports for audit trail purposes, financial analysis and to verify data entry.
- Troubleshoot and correct input errors including an incorrect posting date or incorrect document amounts.
- Perform month-end procedures including aging customer documents, closing statement cycles and printing customer statements.