In this course, you will learn how to install, operate, configure, and verify a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network. You will focus on configuring a LAN switch, configuring an IP router, identifying basic security threats, understanding redundant topologies, troubleshooting common network issues, connecting to a wide-area network (WAN), configuring EIGRP and OSPF in both IPv4 and IPv6, understanding WAN technologies, and getting familiar with device management and Cisco licensing. This training course combines the ICND1 v2 and ICND2 v2 content into a single 5-day fast paced, hands on boot camp designed for ideal CCNA exam preparation. Our course includes a CCNAX composite 200-120 exam voucher.
This course prepares you for the CCNA Routing and Switching certification exam (200-120 CCNA)
- Describe network fundamentals and build simple LANs
- Establish Internet connectivity
- Manage network device security
- Describe IPv6 basics
- Troubleshoot VLAN issues
- Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Configure EtherChannel
- Discuss and understand layer 3 redundancy
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Define characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN
- Configure and troubleshoot EIGRP in an IPv4 environment
- Configure EIGRP for IPv6
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot multi-area OSPF
- Describe SNMP, syslog, and NetFlow
- Manage Cisco device configurations, IOS images, and licenses
- Individuals seeking CCNA Routing and Switching certification.
- Pre- and post-sales network engineers involved in installing and supporting enterprise branch office networks.
- Entry-level network engineers, network administrators, network support technicians, and help desk technicians