The Configuring Data Center Unified Computing course is a product training course designed to familiarize data center engineers, architects and Cisco partners with the Cisco UCS B-series and C-series products. This course prepares individuals for implementing and maintaining Cisco UCS hardware with a strong emphasis on best practices. The Configuring Data Center Unified Computing course also addresses relevant additional features added by Version 2.1 Cisco UCS Software Release.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet the following objectives:
- Describe the Cisco UCS architecture
- Describe Cisco UCS LAN connectivity configuration
- Describe Cisco UCS B-Series SAN connectivity configuration
- Describe how to configure and manage the servers within Cisco UCS
- Describe how to configure Cisco UCS virtualization
- Describe how to configure Cisco UCS administration
- Describe Cisco UCS C-Series features
Who Should Attend
- The primary audience includes data center engineers, data center administrators, and system engineers.
- The secondary audience includes data center managers, network engineers, and consulting system engineers.
- The tertiary audience includes data center architects, network managers, and program and project managers.