Exams Included & Administered During Camp:
- 70-486: Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- 70-487: Developing Windows Azure and Web Services
- 70-488: Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions
- 70-489: Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Advanced Solutions
- Airfare To/From Sarasota or Tampa
- 5 Microsoft Test Vouchers
- Microsoft Training Books
- 15 Nights of Lodging
- 5 Retake Vouchers (1 per exam, if needed)
- Microsoft Study Labs & Simulations
- Ground Transportation
- Onsite Pearson Vue Test Center
- Instructor Led Classroom Training
The MCSD Sharepoint Apps / MCSD Web Apps Developer certification boot camp is a 15 day comprehensive deep dive into developing covering topics such as developing, programming and creating. This instructor led face to face training camp will teach you the skills needed to support a developer environment.
The MCSD Developer boot camp incorporates Microsoft Official Courses:
- 20486 Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- 20487 Developing Windows Azure and Web Services
- 20488 Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions
- 20489 Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Advanced Solutions
While attending this training program - you take five exams to test and certify for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD): Sharepoint Apps / Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD): Web Apps Developer official certification. If your goal is to learn how to use Sharepoint / Web Apps and pass the certification exams (70-480, 70-486, 70-487, 70-488 & 70-489) - you've found the right place. This course is a hybrid of actual hands on learning combined with focused materials mapped to exam objectives.
CAMPUS - Certification Camps invested $150,000 into a complete training center construction build out. Larger classrooms, no sound transference between training rooms, new desk / executive leather chairs & great common areas.
CLASSROOM SERVERS - Students work on a dedicated Dell 8500 / 8700 with an Intel i7 (4th generation), minimum of 16GB memory (Most with 32 GB) and most with 512GB SSD drives.
CAMPUS INTERNET - The campus is connected with a 300Mbs Verizon Fios Business Connection which provides complete internet (including VPN) access for students.
COMMON AREA - Unlike any training facility ever - break room with Mame Arcade, high end "kitchen" with snacks, drinks (Starbucks Coffee, 100% juices, sodas, etc) and breathtaking terrace.
LODGING - We use the Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites Lakewood Ranch. This "upgraded" hotel offers extremely comfortable beds, great breakfast and very fast (Verizon) internet access.
NEAR BY AMENITIES - Many shops, restaurants and grocery options are available within walking distance. Additionally - the hotel provided scheduled shuttle services. Restaurants like Bone Fish Grill, Ruby Tuesday's, Five Guys, Chipotle, Quiznos, Chili's and over 20 additional choices in the immediate area. All of these options are offered in a pedestrian walking village.