Course Length: 15 Days
Exams Included & Administered During Camp:
- 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- 70-341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Airfare To/From Sarasota or Tampa
- 5 Microsoft Test Vouchers
- Microsoft Training Books
- 15 Nights of Lodging
- 5 Retake Vouchers (if needed)
- Microsoft Study Labs & Simulations
- Ground Transportation
- Onsite Pearson Vue Testing Center
- Instructor Led Classroom Training
The MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2 / MCSE Messaging (Exchange 2012) certification boot camp is a 15 day comprehensive deep dive into the Windows Server and Exchange covering topics such as installing, configuring and administering. This instructor led face to face training camp will teach you the skills needed to support a Windows Server and Exchange environment.
The MCSA Windows Server / MCSE Messaging boot camp incorporates Microsoft Official Courses:
- 20410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 20411 Administering Windows Server 2012
- 20412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- 20341 Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- 20342 Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
While attending this training program - you take five exams to test and certify for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2012 / Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Messaging official certification. If your goal is to learn how to use Windows Server 2012, Exchange and pass the certification exams (70-410, 70-411, 70-412, 70-341 & 70-342) - you've found the right place. This course is a hybrid of actual hands on learning combined with focused materials mapped to exam objectives.
CAMPUS - Certification Camps invested $150,000 into a complete training center construction build out. Larger classrooms, no sound transference between training rooms, new desk / executive leather chairs & great common areas.
CLASSROOM SERVERS - Students work on a dedicated Dell 8500 / 8700 with an Intel i7 (4th generation), minimum of 16GB memory (Most with 32 GB) and most with 512GB SSD drives.
CAMPUS INTERNET - The campus is connected with a 300Mbs Verizon Fios Business Connection which provides complete internet (including VPN) access for students.
COMMON AREA - Unlike any training facility ever - break room with Mame Arcade, high end "kitchen" with snacks, drinks (Starbucks Coffee, 100% juices, sodas, etc) and breathtaking terrace.
LODGING - We use the Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites Lakewood Ranch. This "upgraded" hotel offers extremely comfortable beds, great breakfast and very fast (Verizon) internet access.
NEAR BY AMENITIES - Many shops, restaurants and grocery options are available within walking distance. Additionally - the hotel provided scheduled shuttle services. Restaurants like Bone Fish Grill, Ruby Tuesday's, Five Guys, Chipotle, Quiznos, Chili's and over 20 additional choices in the immediate area. All of these options are offered in a pedestrian walking village.