This course prepares you to operate a NetApp® SnapProtect® CommCell with the following clients: NAS, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Exchange, VMware® vCenter and other virtual server clients. The administrative best practices for trouble-free operation are emphasized throughout the course.
Who should attend:
- This course is designed for customers, NetApp Professional Services, partners, and Customer Success engineers.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Manage the essential CommCell components: resource pools, storage virtual machine (SVM) peers, and disk libraries
- Configure SnapProtect software to back up and restore volumes and directories on NAS servers
- Back up and restore SQL Server databases
- Back up and restore Microsoft Exchange mailbox servers
- Back up and restore virtual machines
- Update the CommCell to the latest SnapProtect service pack
- Perform CommCell management tasks